The AMERICAN Series 3500 Ductile Iron Resilient Wedge Gate Valve is rated for 350 psig. It has been designed for use in drinking water, sewage and fire protection systems, as well as other applications that might require higher pressures than those offered in the traditional 250 psig rated AMERICAN Series 2500 gate valve. The Series 3500 Resilient Wedge Gate Valve is available in configurations that are UL Listed and FM Approved at 350 psig. The valve uses the same parts as those used in the Series 2500 Resilient Wedge Gate Valve, so the specifier can feel confident in knowing the valve is the same dependable design the industry has come to know and trust.
Features / Specifications
- Fully complies with ANSI/AWWA C515 and is rated at 350 psig.
- UL Listed and FM Approved at 350 psig, in applicable configurations
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372
- Fusion-bonded epoxy coating complies with ANSI/AWWA C550
- Smooth waterway design
- 100% leak-tight closure
- Triple O-ring Stem Seals
- Thrust washers above and below thrust collar to provide for easier operation
- All ductile iron construction
- Fusion-bonded epoxy coating on the interior and exterior
- O-ring style gaskets